I've moved

Hi, thanks for dropping by - I've moved over to wordpress and I'm no longer maintaining this one.
Please head over to http://24heuer.com cheers, Andy...

Thursday 25 August 2011

Monaco for the beach?

A few years back a friend of mine was sporting what looked like a plastic Rolex Submariner.
Story goes that a smart beach hotel in Italy was getting fed up of guests being robbed and so was handing out plastic Rolex's while the originals went into the hotel safe - could be true, who knows.
These now seem to be all over the place and are quite fashionable.
Anyway a quick google turned up a plastic Monaco.
Not advertised as a fake Monaco at all and actually being sold via Amazon.com I thought I'd give it a go.
It's basically as you'd expect for the money :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment