I've moved

Hi, thanks for dropping by - I've moved over to wordpress and I'm no longer maintaining this one.
Please head over to http://24heuer.com cheers, Andy...

Saturday 12 May 2012

124 Spider - Wings fixed at last!

So today finally collected the spider with the front wings sorted and wow! what a job!
So, over to Stuart Gray  @ Gray's Garage in Gorgie.
Stuart was not in favour of using the glass fibre wings from Belgium and reckoned he could work with what was there already.
He did a great job cutting out all of the rusty bits, plating over the old bumper/vents etc and repainting the front.
I gather it was quite a job lining up the new sidelamp/indicators :-)
Really pleased and the journey back was fantastic :-)
I'd forgotton how great the sound of a petrol engine with that carb was.
I've been using my Diesel Landy for sooooooooooooo long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment