I've moved

Hi, thanks for dropping by - I've moved over to wordpress and I'm no longer maintaining this one.
Please head over to http://24heuer.com cheers, Andy...

Sunday 25 August 2013

Omega Speedmaster 176.0012

So I missed my Lemania 5100 powered Heuer 510.501 and recent searches for a replacement proved fruitless.
Expanding the search to other brands turned up little of interest - all way overpriced and dodgy looking.
I then discovered this Omega - same movement but rebranded the Omega Cal 1045.
I really like it and for a fraction of the cost of the Porsche Design , Sinn or Tutima out there it's a bargain :-)
Sure, the grain maybe isn't as starburst as it could be, but who cares...I plan to swap the day disc for a French one and...little else really, for now anyway.
It's also been pointed out that mega cool Porsche guy, Magnus Walker, also sports this model :-)
Check it out here
And if that's not cool enough for you, check out his Urban Outlaw video for some cracking Porsches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment