I've moved

Hi, thanks for dropping by - I've moved over to wordpress and I'm no longer maintaining this one.
Please head over to http://24heuer.com cheers, Andy...

Saturday 29 May 2010

124 Spider - Today's list of jobs!

Fitted the new centre console cover and it looks pretty good. I screwed it down rather than sticking it as it'll be coming out soon enough when I put the new carpets in.
I painted the tan radio console black to match.
I am having difficulty working out how to attach the new gearstick boot mind!
Also replaced the rear-view mirror, speedo cable (yep, the bodged glue job failed) and air-filter.Another long awaited job was fitting the wires down either side of the soft top - still unsure how they attach to the front though as it just doesn't look right where I've put them hooking the loops over a couple of split pins - can't see any other obvious way though.
Now, I NEED A BEER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment