I've moved

Hi, thanks for dropping by - I've moved over to wordpress and I'm no longer maintaining this one.
Please head over to http://24heuer.com cheers, Andy...

Monday 18 October 2010

A Couple of Siffert 3-6-9-12 Subdial Adverts...

First edition, early Chronomatic 3-6-9-12 dial with horizontal lines across the hour markers.
Non-Chronomatic main dial, 3-6-9-12 hour sub-dial but with same 1st edition hour markers (ad printed end of 1969). Note the pointed 'V' in Autavia and the placement of 'AUTOMATIC' below the subdials.
And below we have a later style, again with same 3-6-9-12 hour sub-dial but with next generation hour markers.
Note this time
the placement of 'AUTOMATIC' in line with the subdials.I guess this makes my 'Schmitz' style 3-6-9-12 a transitional model immediately following the 'Chronomatic' version.

No comments:

Post a Comment