I've moved

Hi, thanks for dropping by - I've moved over to wordpress and I'm no longer maintaining this one.
Please head over to http://24heuer.com cheers, Andy...

Saturday 20 November 2010

124 Spider - New seats in at last!

So that's what was is in the box!Old seat rails... 8mm hole here.
...fit perfectly onto the new seats :-)Essential tool for tightening the front bolts.
I found the best way to put the seats in was - hang the front allen (hexagon) bolts through their correct holes in the seat rails with the seats at the back end of their travel and line them up over the captive nuts before loosely attaching.  Then push the seats forward on the rails to get the allen bolts in at the back. These ones are easy enough to get pretty tight using a normal allen key.
The front ones are hard to access though and I used the above 'multi-angled' key with a ball type end.

Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment